Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sometimes, a Tease is Oddly Satisfying


Okay, I love Mass Effect. The game is a western RPG at their finest, even though the majority of the game's free-roaming exploration was pointless filler. I played through the game twice and kind of wish I hadn't loaned my copy to a friend so I could play through it again after watching the newest teaser for Mass Effect 2.

It's no secret that Mass Effect 2 has been in development, Casey Hudson and the Bioware team have been talking about it for as long as they've been talking about the first game, but given the massive dev time and ambitious nature of Mass Effect 2, it's awfully surprising to see teaser trailers already.

But I'll shut up, if you haven't seen it yet, here it is:

(Spoiler Warning: There is a very small spoiler to the end of the first game contained in this teaser. It won't tell you exactly how it ends, but it's certainly a clue.)



I KNOW RIGHT!!!!

Sorry, fangasm.

-That Guy

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I would give my left arm to play this game right now.

    ...at least my left hand. Okay, a couple of fingers. But the ones I use a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the exact same way, I'd give up my ability to flick people off for the rest of my life if I could get my hands on this game.

    The thumbs would have to stay though.

    ReplyDelete